Monday, March 12, 2012

Shakstead

A mid-December morning

The Ides of March...more or less.
It has been an easy winter and short. The Winter that never was. On the 11th of March, I went out to feed the rabbits and chickens. Like I do everyday. Was I to go inside upon discovering a beautiful summer morning?


You may notice a few slight differences in the two pictures above. While I cannot lay claim to the lack of snow in the second picture, I am proud to say that my being outside motivated mom to come out and see what I was up to. Soon she joined in. Together, we cleaned away years of accumulation. Yep, just accumulation. That about covers it. Like dirt will soon be covering it at the county landfill.


     I'm just getting started. I hope to add to this daily. I've got a lot to catch you up on and new things going on everyday. I made a deal with myself that I would get something, anything posted today. I made a good deal. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment